Abstract are for work that is in early stages and for novel and promising ideas. The abstracts should identify the aspect of the work that will likely lead to productive discussions with conference participants.
– Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
– Abstracts must not exceed 500 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations) and should follow the instructions on the following template (Abstract Template).
– All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
– Please be clear in the stating a goal of relevance to Applied Energy. Outline the methods used or manner of investigation. Report the most salient results and conclusions or recommendations arising from the work.
– Do not include references or figures in the abstract.
(Submission System Still Open)