Full papers are for mature work, requiring lengthy explanations of the conceptual background, methodology and data and analysis.
– The paper language must be in English.
– Full papers must not exceed 8 pages and should follow the instructions on the following template (Full Paper Template).
– Full papers should state:
- the major issue(s) addressed,
- potential significance of the work,
- the theoretical and methodological approach(es) pursued,
- major findings, conclusions, implications,
- relevant scholarly references.
(Submission System Still Open)